We envision Ragay as a peaceful and growing tourist destination and trading town with empowered people who nurture local culture and arts and sustainably manage their resources through shared and service-oriented governance.
Promote Ragay as a destination for natural attractions by creating a tourist and business-friendly environment, sustainably managing the town’s resources and cultural heritage while fostering peace, prosperity and health for the benefit of Ragayanos.
- Improve the lifestyle of Ragayanos
- Promote peace and order
- Increase community awareness and pride
- Preserve cultural identity
- Bring cultural exchange
- Increase in job opportunities for Ragayanos
- Support the local crafts and trade
- Increase investments
- Improve standard of living
- Infrastructure development
- Preservation of natural resources
- Protection of flora, fauna and wildlife
- Promotion of cleanliness
- Improvement of solid waste management
Popular Landmarks & Cultural Heritage
Amenities / Support Facilities
Support facilities present in Ragay include accommodation, financing, medical entities, eateries, and local crafts that can cater the basic needs of tourists.
No matter what purpose of the visit is, there are 3 lodging facilities situated along Andaya Highway where tourists and motorists can stay, namely:
- Rica Rich Lodge Inn;
- Ng Hua Lodging; and
- 24/7 Lodge Inn.
Rica Rich Lodge Inn
Offers single bedrooms, double bed rooms and family room for affordable prices. For 3 hours stay, the price is ₱250 for ordinary rooms and ₱300 for air conditioned rooms. For overnight stay, the price ranges from ₱450-₱1000. Each room contains TV set and comfort rooms.
Ng Hua Lodging
Have 3 to 4 single and double bedrooms. They offer very affordable rate ranging from ₱300- ₱400 per night. Each room is fully air-conditioned with television and private comfort room. They also offer bed and- breakfast, lunch and dinner meals.
24/7 Lodge Inn
Is a 2-storey building with 12 rooms. This lodge inn offers not only the amenities mentioned above but also family rooms which can accommodate five to six persons ranging from ₱400 to ₱450 per night.
Financial facility is also essential in case of emergency and money needs. Situated in the town proper are the following financing corporations, viz:
- Producers Bank – it caters the financial and banking transactions of the localities;
- Camalig Bank – it provides credit and financial services to the countryside; and
- Palawan Express – offers fast and simple domestic remittance service with the cheapest rate
Small restaurants or eateries registered in the Municipal Treasury Office are also present, namely:
- Kusina ni Aling Tacing – located at the town proper;
- Lea Con Lei – located at Sitio Sampaloc, Banga Caves. Along Andaya Highway;
- Maymay Kambingan – Sitio Nabuntogan, Banga Caves – located along Andaya Highway;
- Little Zuki Food Hub – located at Sitio Cahupa, Agrupacion – located Along Andaya Highway.
- Franks Burgers – located at Poblacion Iraya.
- Dimsum – located at Poblacion
These eateries offer local cuisines, short order menus, kambing delicacies like papaitan and caldereta, bulalong baka, seafood such as, but not limited to, prawn and crab delicacies.