Public Attorney’s Office
A. Proof of Indigency (for legal counsel and court representation) such as:
- Latest Payslip or Payroll (for clients employed in private or government sector). If it is not applicable, then:
- Certificate of Indigency from Barangay Chairman OR DSWD
B. Supporting Documents (bring documents related to your legal concern / oath administration / request for affidavit).
A. JUDICIAL AND QUASI-JUDICIAL SERVICES
- Preparation of pleadings and case-related affidavits / representation of indigent accused in preliminary investigation and court hearings.
- Representation of indigent clients in quasi-judicial cases.
- Mediation/conciliation services
B. NON-JUDICIAL SERVICES
1. Instant Services:*
- Preparation of affidavits *
- Administration of oaths *
- Legal Documentation *
- Legal Counseling *
* in accordance to PAO rules and guidelines
2. Legal Outreach Service:
- Assistance to person undergoing police interrogation or person under detention, and inquest proceedings.
- Jail Visitations
- Barangay Outreach Program